Wednesday, October 10, 2007

23 Things Assignment #4 Part 2


Generating fun.


I'd actually used generators before. I found my Elvish name at The Elvish name Generator. Apparently I'm Alatariel Seregon in Middle Earth. I'd also tried the Mary Sue generator which is a parody of fan fiction's worst problem and monthly the section of KidsSpace I check has a grammatical story generator -- give some nouns, verbs, etc. and the story is written for you. It can be quite hilarious with "broccoli crashing the angry blue boot".


For this assignment, I tried the complaint generator. I would have liked more control over the rant's content for it to be truly amusing. Too long, too.


Then I simply could not resist the generator featured on the recommended generator blog -- the Harry Potter Doll generator. Shocking, giving my past posts, I know. I -- surprise surprise -- tried making a Snape doll. See above.

1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

Excellent work, once again.